I have a vision of what I want to see: I want to see myself and each of us (everyone and everything) Being and expressing our Creative Intention (the gift The One gave us to develop and give to the Universe.)
My Creative Intention from Say & Sing Along To Prosperity (Disc 2)
(Through my own painful experiences, I discovered that many of us get hurt, hide and first condition ourselves prior to venturing out under a mask of pretend to assure we’re not hurt again. This mask, our conditioned self seems to work but it’s a lie. Others may not realize it, but we know it and without our realization it’s eating us up on the inside.)
I discovered the steps necessary to Be the Me I came here for. Here are the 3 steps to do it.
Show Me The Way from Finding My Real Purpose
- First requires me to be authentic. Instead of hiding or protecting Me, I connect and engage as Me. (Both, hiding and/or protecting imply there’s something wrong with Me – I’m not enough – and that message is incorrect.) I, and all my brothers and sisters, each of us, are beautiful and plenty good enough. Listen to the words, absorb the message of these two songs, and fully assimilate we are sufficient.
- As the authentic Me, I want to develop my Personal Power (my skills and traits) so I have the direction, energy and strength to endure and complete my journey. As Victor Frankl said – “What would give light must endure burning.”
- Financially position myself so I’m able to focus and create what I came to give the Universe. I therefore utilize The Law of Attraction to manifest and satisfy my physical and financial needs.
I became the change I wanted to see. Then, as Victor Frankl warned us, our financial and political powers can be taken from us – but our Personal Power (our power to choose our response) is our greatest power and it cannot be taken! A note of caution: Although our power cannot be taken – we lose it if we don’t use it!
My response to ‘the powers that be’ that took my financial and political powers is learning from my experiences and creating a program guiding those ready to develop themselves to Be the change they want to see.
I firmly believe that Being the change you want to see will assist in finding and fulfilling your own individual quest – fulfilling and giving your Creative Intention to the Universe.
I benefited greatly by learning, accepting and assimilating the practice of unconditionally acknowledging, accepting (non-judgmentally), being vulnerable and compassionate, sharing, encouraging and loving ourselves, everyone and everything.
Victor Frankl said “Our greatest power is our power to choose to our response.” Albert Einstein said “The most important decision we make is whether we believe we live in a friendly or hostile Universe.” What choice do we choose to make from this? That we are spiritual beings having an earthly experience – acknowledged and treasured like a newborn baby, immersed in a web of connections of non-judgment, acceptance, encouragement, compassion, joy and love? If ‘No’ –– Why not?
May I ask you 3 questions:
- What do you think life, your life, would be like if everyone unconditionally acknowledged, accepted (non-judgmentally), was vulnerable and compassionate, sharing, encouraging and loving ourselves, everyone and everything?
- Is this a change you’d like to see?
- Do you see how assimilating the practice – unconditionally acknowledging, accepting (non-judgmentally), being vulnerable and compassionate, sharing, encouraging and loving ourselves, everyone and everything – would assist you in being the change you’d like to see?